職場面試英語常用對話有哪些
求職面試過程中,用英語談自己的時候,不要深入你的生活情況,而是設法講你想讓僱主由此對你有所瞭解的一兩件事,這些事應該使你在招聘過程中具有優勢。你也許想選取一些有人情味的事情講給他聽,但這麼做,你要有把握與僱主的想法吻合。比如你可以說,你願意為這家公司工作,聽說公司會獎勵工作的員工。下面小編為大家整理了了職場求職英語對話常用句子,希望能為大家提供幫助!
基礎單詞
be acquainted with 對……非常熟悉
better 改善 v.動詞
extroverted 外向 adj.形容詞
family name 姓 n.名詞
introverted 內向 adj.形容詞
personality 個性 n.名詞
scholarship 獎學金 n.名詞
sole charge 全權處理
有關聯的事物放在一起講故事。
職場面試對話
必備句型
1. I approach things very enthusiastically.
我做事非常熱心。
2. In some way, my name can reflect my personality.
我的'名字在某種程度上反映了我的個性。
3. Would you describe yourself as outgoing or reserved?
你說自己是外向型的還是內向型的?
4. I like being around people and doing things with people.
我喜歡在呆人群中和大家一起做事。
5. I’d rather cooperate with everybody else.
我願和其他每一個人合作。
6. I graduated from Fudan University, major in English
我念復旦大學,主修英語。
7. I suppose a strong point of mine is that I like developing new things and ideas.
我想我有一個優點那就是我喜歡發展新的東西和想法。
職場面試對話
對話範文
A:What is your family name (given name)?
請問你姓什麼(叫什麼名字)?
B: My family name is Zhao, and my given name is Yunshu
我姓趙,叫雲淑。
A: Could you tell me a little bit about yourself, please?
請告訴我一些關於你自己的情況。
B: My name is Li Ming and I live in Shanghai.I was born in 1977. I graduated from Fudan University, major in English. I like music very much and enjoy sports. I was in the badminton club at my uni-versity.
我叫李明,住在上海,生於1977年。 我畢業於復旦大學,主修英語。 我非常喜歡音樂,也喜歡運動, 在學校參加羽毛球隊。
A: Does your name reflect your personality?
你的名字反映了你的個性嗎?
B: Yes. In some way, it can reflect one’s personality. In my case,my name is Yu Xian. Xian means gentle, capable, friendly. my friends all like me, and they all think I am a good girl.
有的。它在某種程度上反映了一個人的個性。 以我為例,我叫餘賢。 賢意味著溫柔,能幹,友好。 我的朋友都喜歡我。他們都認為我是個好女孩。
A: What kind of personality do you think you have?
你認為你是什麼樣的人?
B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, and I don’t like to leave something half done.
嗯,我做事非常熱心, 我不喜歡把事情做一半。
A: Would you describe yourself as outgoing or more reserved?
你說自己是外向型的還是更加內向型的?
B: Well, I’m not very outgoing, I’ m a fairly reserved person.
嗯,我不很外向, 所以我想你得說我是個相當內向的人。
B: (or) I’m not really suremaybe partly both.
我不很確定也許兩者兼有。
A: Do you think you are more extroverted or more introverted?
你認為你比較外向還是比較內向?
B: Well, sometimes I want to be by myself, but most of the time I pre-fer being with a group of people, so I guess you’ d say quite extroverted.
嗯,有時候我想要單獨一個人, 但是大部分時間我比較喜歡和其他人在一起, 所以我想你會說我相當外向。
B: (or) I like being around people and doing things with people.
我喜歡在人群中和大家一起做事。
A: Are you more of a follower or a leader?
你願意做跟隨者,還是領導者?
B: I don’t try to get in front of people and lead them, particularly. I’d rather cooperate with everybody else, and get the job done by working together.
我不試圖領先別人,特別是領導他們。 我願和其他每一個人合作, 一起努力完成工作。
A: What would you say about some of your advantages and disadvantages?
你說你有那些缺點和優點?
B: Well, I’m afraid I’m a poor talker, and that isn’t very good, so I’ve been studying how to speak in public. I suppose a strong point of mine is that I like developing new things and ideas.
我恐怕我不會說話,那不大好, 所以我一直在學習如何當眾說話。 我想我有一個優點那就是我喜歡發展新的東西和想法。
A: When and where were you born?
你什麼時候在什麼地方出生?
B: I was born in Hunan on May 10,1977.
1977年5月10日在湖南出生。
A: What is your present address?
現在住哪裡?
B: No. I, Zhongguancun Str., Haidian District, Beijing.
北京海淀區中關村大街1號。