電影《午夜巴黎》經典臺詞
浪漫主義的真諦在於一次次向時代挑戰而終於敗北,在於逃離以及觸不可及的迷人。
電影《午夜巴黎》經典臺詞
There's nothing fine and noble about dying in the mud,and then it's not only noble,but brave.
在泥濘中倒下,你只有死得從容,那樣不僅尊貴,而且充滿勇氣。
Gil:Can I ask you the biggest favor in the world?
吉爾:我能求你幫我個忙嗎?
Hemingway:What is it?
海明威:什麼忙?
Gil:Would you read it?
吉爾:你願意讀一下嗎?
Hemingway:Your novel?
海明威:你的小說?
Gil:Yeah,it's like 400 pages long and I'm just looking for,you know,an opinion.
吉爾:是的`,大概有400頁,我只是想了解你下你的看法。
Hemingway:My opinion is I hate it.
海明威:我的看法是我討厭它。
Gil:I mean,you haven't even read it.
吉爾:可是你還沒有讀它埃
Hemingway:If it's bad,I'll hate it because I hate bad writing,and if it's good I'll be envious and hate it all the more.You don't want the opinion of another writer.
海明威:如果它寫的很糟糕,我會討厭,因為我討厭糟糕的作品;如果這個作品很好,我會嫉妒,那我就會更加討厭。所以,你最好別從另一個作家那裡討看法。
Hemingway:You'll never write weill if you're afraid of dying.
海明威:如果你怕死,就永遠寫不出好作品。