電影《十二怒漢》經典臺詞
我們會來這裡,不是來吵架的。我們肩負著重責大任。我一直覺得這就是民主社會的優點。我們收到信,被通知要來這裡,決定一個跟我們素昧平生的人到底有沒有罪,不論做出什麼樣的判決,我們都拿不到好處,也沒有損失,那就是我們的國家能這麼強大的原因。
電影《十二怒漢》經典臺詞
1.Wherever you run into it, prejudice always obscures the truth.
不管在哪兒碰到,成見總是遮蓋了真相。
2.Im sorry. I have this habit of doodling. It keeps me thinking clearly.
我有隨手亂畫的習氣,這能讓我思想愈加明晰。
3.Youre always blowin your stacks over some guy that fanned.
你們老是把本人的高興樹立在他人的苦楚上。
4.He was born in a slum. Slums are breeding grounds for criminals.
他生在貧民窟,那是立功的溫床。
5.Its now your duty to sit down and try and separate the facts from the fancy.
如今你們的.責任是坐上去 好好理清這宗案子的真偽。
6.his boy has been hit so many times that violence is practically...Its a normal state of affairswith him.
這孩子經常被打,暴力對他來說……早就是習以為常的事。
7.The breakfast with the built-in bounce.
天生充溢生機的早餐。
8.If you had to sort out all that junk, like that thing with the movies.
你們得抽絲剝繭地把案情弄清楚,就跟電影裡演的一樣。
9.Lets go over it again.
我們再討論一遍。
Weve been over it again.
我們曾經討論N遍了!
10.if you ask me, Id slap those tough kids down before they start any trouble.
假如要我說,我更樂意先把那幫熊孩子拍死 而不是等他們生事生非。
11.Anyone in his right mind would blow his stack.
頭腦清醒的人,也可以發脾氣。
12.Its only one night. A boy may die.
對我們來說只是耗一晚,可是對那孩子而言能夠會沒命。
13.He doesn`t say the boy is not guilty.He just isn`t sure. Its not easy to stand alone against theridicule of others.So he gambled for support and I gave it to him. I respect his motives.
這位先生不斷同仇敵愾 跟我們對立,他並沒有說這孩子“無罪”,他只是說他無法確定“有罪”,要單獨對立別人的荒唐言論,並不容易,所以他孤注一擲爭取支援,於是我就支援他了。由於我贊同他的動機。
14.Now, where did this panic start and where did it end?
那麼,他是什麼時分鎮靜,又是什麼時分冷靜呢?