1. 首頁
  2. 購物

商店購物的英語情景對話

關於商店購物的英語情景對話

關於商店購物的英語情景對話1

A:Do I have to deposit my handbag at the checkroom?

我需要把包寄存在寄存處嗎?

B:No, you do not have to. The handbag can be taken with you. There is the cart at the entrance.

不,不用。手提包可以隨身攜帶。入口有手推車。

A:Thank you. I'd tike to buy some milk powder for my baby. Is there anything that you can recommend for me?

謝謝。我想給寶寶買點奶粉,能給我推薦一下嗎?

B:Well, how old is your baby?

嗯,您的寶寶多大?

A:No more than three.

不到3歲。

B:The milk powder on the second level of the shelf is for the kids from 2 ages to 4 ages. I advice that you should buy the Wyeth brand, the source of milk is imported from New Zealand.

貨架第二層的這些奶粉適合兩歲到四歲的孩子。我建議您購買惠氏這個牌子的`奶粉,奶源是從紐西蘭進口的。

A:How about its quality?

質量怎麼樣?

B:You can be assured of it. There are various nutritions which are beneficial for the growth of babies' bone and cerebrum.

您放心,這裡面含有多種營養元素,對於寶寶的骨骼和大腦發育很有好處。

A:OK, what is this?

好的,這是什麼?

B:It is feeding-bottle as the free gift.

這是奶瓶,免費贈送的。

A:It is thoughtful. I will take it.

真周到,我買了。

關於商店購物的英語情景對話2

A:What can I do for you?

要買東西嗎?

B:I'd like to buy some milk powder. What would you recommend?

我想買點奶粉。你推薦什麼樣的?

A:We have many kinds of different purpose. I wonder whom you are buying for?

我們有各種各樣的,滿足不同的需要。不知您給誰買?

B:My son. He is two years old.

給我兒子,他兩歲了。

A:I see, sir. This one is very good.

知道了,先生。這種不錯。

B:Is it?

是嗎?

A:You may rest assured. It sells well.

您儘可放心,它很暢銷。

B:May I have a look at the introduction?

可以看一下說明書嗎?

A:Certainly. Here it is.

當然可以,給您。

關於商店購物的英語情景對話3

A:Good afternoon, sir. Gan I help you?

下午好,先生。我能為您效勞嗎?

B:Good afternoon, I want to pick up a new shaver since the old one has retired.

下午好。我的剃鬚刀不能用了,我想選購一個新的。

A:Which brand are you interested in?

您對哪種牌子的剃鬚刀比較感興趣?

B:I'm still not sure. The type with top quality, I guess. Well, which one do you recommend?

我也拿不定主意。我覺得還是質量好的吧。對了,你有什麼建議?

A:Do you prefer imported ones or domestic ones?

您喜歡進口的還是國產的?

B:It doesn't matter much. If it has high quality and reasonable price, it will be OK.

那倒無所謂。只要質量有保證,價位又合理就行。

A:How about Flyco? It's selling well.

飛科的怎麼樣?它銷量很好。

B:Do you have a warranty on it?

保修嗎?

A:Of course. The warranty period is one year.

當然了。保修期一年。

B:If there's something wrong with it in a week, can I come back to change it?

如果一週內發現有問題,可以過來換嗎?

A:Sure. But you must show us the receipt. If something comes up, we'll change it for you.

當然可以。不過您必須出示發票。如有問題,我們包換。

B:OK. I'll take one.

好的。我買一個。