電影《風月俏佳人》經典臺詞
想要飛上枝頭變鳳凰,首先要有一定的資本,例如身材和樣貌。
電影《風月俏佳人》經典臺詞
-It's just that, uh, very few people surprise me. 我想說很少有人能使我受驚
-Yeah, well, you're lucky. Most of'em shock the hell outta me. 你真幸運 是個人就能嚇我
-You're watching. 你要看嗎
-I'm going. 我就走
-Hello. 喂
-Never ever pick up the phone. 千萬不要接電話
-Then why are you calling me? -Did you buy clothes today? 那你為什麼給我打電話
-What, you're not comin'up to the door? 你怎麼不到房間來接我
-This isn't a date. It's business. 這不是約會 這是工作
-I'll meet you in the lobby, but only 'cause you're payin' me to. 我在大廳等你 是因為你付錢給我
-Get her back for me, please. 再給我接過去
-Hello. 喂
-I told you not to pick up the phone. 我告訴過你別接電話
-Then stop callin' me. 那你就別再打電話
Sick. 有病
-What is wrong with you? Come on, Edward! I gave you ten years! 你到底是怎麼了 我為你幹了十年
I devoted my whole life to you! 我把一生都獻給你了
-That's bullshit. This is such bullshit! 胡說八道 那全是胡說八道
It's the kill you love, not me! 你喜歡的是屠殺 不是我
And I made you a very rich man doing exactly what you loved! 你喜歡為我幹 是因為我使你成了一個非常富有的.人
It must be difficult to let go of something so beautiful. 放棄這麼美的東西一定很困難
When I was a little girl, 當我還是一個小姑娘的時候
my mama used to lock me in the attic when I was bad, which was pretty often. 每次我做錯事 媽媽就會把我鎖在閣樓上
And I would...I would pretend I was a princess... 我就幻想 我是個公主...
trapped in a tower by a wicked queen. 被邪惡的皇后關在塔樓上
And then suddenly, this knight... 突然 來了一個騎士...
on a white horse, with these colours flying, 騎著一匹白馬 身後彩雲繚繞
would come charging up and draw his sword. 他舉起手 拔出長劍
And I would wave, and he would climb up the tower and rescue me. 我向他揮手 他就爬上塔樓 把我救了出來
But never, in all the time... 在我的夢想中...
that I had this dream, did the knight say to me, 從來沒有過一次是騎士對我說
"Come on, baby. I'll put you up in a great condo." "來吧 寶貝 我送你到一個豪華公寓去"
-So what happened after he climbed up the tower and rescued her? 騎士爬上去救出公主後 發生了什麼?
-She rescues him right back. 她也救了他
[電影《風月俏佳人》經典臺詞]相關文章:
1.國有股東轉讓所持上市公司股份管理暫行辦法全文
2.電影《風月俏佳人》經典臺詞