1. 首頁
  2. 手抄報

元宵節英語手抄報圖片資料

2016年元宵節英語手抄報圖片資料

元宵節英語手抄報:關於元宵節的英語對話

Mona: Tell me about the moon, Leo.

利奧,你給我講講月亮的故事吧。

Leo: Well, the legend goes that there's an old man on the moon who has the names of all the newborn babies.

好啊,傳說月亮上有一位老人,他知道所有新生嬰兒的.名字。

Leo: He knows who will marry whom. Look around you. People aremaking wishes to him. lt's said that he will grant your wish.

他知道誰是誰一生的伴侶。你看,你身邊的這些人正在向月老許願呢。據說月老可以讓人的美夢成真。

Mona: Really? That's interesting.

真的嗎?這太有意思了。

Jack: So the festival happens on the full moon?

那就是說元宵節是滿月的那一天了?

Leo: Yes. lt's a time for families to get together.

是的,這個節日也是閤家團圓的時刻。

Mona: And what about your family, Leo?

那你的家人呢,利奧?

Leo: My parents live in a village a long way from here.

我父母居住在離這裡很遠的鄉下。

Mona: I mean your wife and kids...

我是說你的太太和孩子。

Leo: Oh, l'm not married.

噢,我還沒有結婚呢。

Mona: Oh really?

真的嗎?

Jack: Excuse me, Mona, Leo?

對不起蒙納,請你聽我說, 利奧?

Mona: That's interesting…

這可真有意思...

Jack: Mona,I think I might walk down to the beach.

蒙納,我想我要去海灘走走。