與節假日和福利有關的英語面試口語
You can have Saturdays and Sundays off.你可以週六和週日不工作。
Besides you may have a paid month holiday every year.此外,你每年可休一個月的帶薪假。
We would like to start you off at 1,500 yuan a month,not including bonus and overtime pay.我們可以付你起薪每月1,500元,不包括獎金和加班費。
We don't give bonus every month,but we offer a semi-annual bonuses.並非每月都有獎金,我們每半年發獎金。
And you will receive two weeks’ paid vacation a year,as well.此外你還可以有每年兩週的帶薪假期。
Does it suit you?你覺得合適嗎?
How about vacations?休假情況如何?
Our girls have a three-week vacation a year.我們的女職工每年有三個星期的休假。
May I ask for an apartment?我可以要一套公寓房嗎?
That's out of question.這沒問題。
We'll supply you with an apartment of two bedrooms and a living room.我們會給你一套兩室一廳公寓房。
Are you familiar with our pay scale?你熟悉我們的工資級別嗎?
No,would you please tell me about it?不清楚,您能告訴我嗎?
We offer 1% commission on all your sales.對你的銷售額我們將給予1%的'佣金。
You'll also enjoy life insurance and health insurance,a two-week paid vacation a year,a five-day work week.你將享受人壽保險和健康保險,一年一次為期兩週的帶薪假,每週工作五天。
But we do expect you to work overtime when it's necessary.但必要時我們需要你能加班。
Is that acceptable to you?你能接受嗎?
Yes,that's fine.能,很好。
You'll get bonus at the end of each year.年底你會得到年終獎金。
If you are satisfied with the conditions here,please sign on this contract and give it to me.如果你對這裡的條件滿意,請在合同上簽名,然後給我。