1. 首頁
  2. 電影

經典電影臺詞對話英文

經典電影臺詞對話英文

導讀:電影是一種表演藝術、視覺藝術及聽覺藝術,利用膠捲、錄影帶或數位媒體將影像和聲音捕捉,再加上後期的編輯工作而成。下面小編為大家帶來經典電影臺詞英文對話,希望能幫助到大家。

一. 《肖申克的救贖》之自由

1. It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

堅強的人能拯救是自己,只有偉大的人才能拯救別人。

2. Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

希望是美好的,但是世上最好的東西是美好的食物不會消逝。

3. some birds aren’t meant to be caged, that’s all. Their feathers are just too bright...

有些鳥是關不住的,因為它們的羽毛太美了。

4. Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.

懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。

5. These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get u sed to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.

監獄的高強是個有趣的東西,你剛進去的時候,會對它產生厭惡的情緒,因為這個高牆限制了你的自由;之後,你會慢慢變得習慣;直到最後,你會依賴著這堵高牆生活,因為這是一種制度化的體現。

二、《亂世佳人》之堅強

1. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.

這個世界上,唯一值得你去奮鬥、戰鬥和犧牲的東西便是土地,因為只有它才是永恆的。

2. I think it’s hard winning a war with words.

我覺得紙上談兵是沒用的。

3. I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做事只是為了有回報,我也需要報酬。

4. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

即使是到了時間的盡頭,我也依然愛你。

5. I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman.

我從沒有像愛你一樣愛過別的女人,也沒有像等你一樣等過別的女人。

三、《泰坦尼克號》之相遇

1. Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

從外表上看,我是個有教養的人,但是骨子裡,我卻是個反叛的人。

2. What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學只是為了找個好丈夫而已。

3. All life is a game of luck.

生活只是靠運氣。

4. To make each day count.

要讓每一天都過得充實。

5. God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝拭去他們的淚水,不再有死亡、不再有生離死別、也不會再有痛苦,因為往事已矣。

四、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖,分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那只是意味著你倆在潛意識裡相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的物件.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

五、《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 儘量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.  再快樂的`單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。