面試成功秘訣:面試對話例項
A: What kind of personality do you think you have?
你認為你有怎樣的性格?
B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I dont like to leave things half-done.Im very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能幹。
A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?
你的弱點和優點是什麼?
B: Well, Im afraid Im a poor speaker, however Im fully aware of this, so Ive been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are Im persistent and a fast-learner.
嗯,我不太擅長說話,我已經意識到這點,因此正在學習如何在公眾場所說話。我想我的優點是很執著,而且學東西很快。
A: What do you know about our major products and our share of the market?
關於本公司的產品和市場份額你知道些什麼?
B: Your companys products are mostly marketed in Europe and the United States, but particularly has sold very well here in China. So I think in the future youll find China to be a profitable market as well.
貴公司的產品主要在歐洲、美國市場銷售,但是在中國市場的.銷路非常好,所以我想你會發現中國也是一個容易賺錢的市場。
A: What made you decide to change your job?
你為什麼決定換工作?
B: I would like to get a job in which I can further develop my career.
我想找一個工作進一步發展自己的事業。
A: May I ask you why you left the former company?
可以問一下你為什麼離開以前的公司?
B: Because I want to change my working environment and seek new challenges.
因為我想換一下工作環境,迎接新的挑戰。
A: What is your working experience?
你的工作經歷是怎樣的?
B: I have worked for IBM for 3 years.
我在IBM工作過3年。
A: How will your experiences benefit this company?
你的經歷對公司有什麼好處?
B: I know the marketing from top to bottom and. I can develop a new market for you. That will increase your profit margin and keep the shareholders satisfied.
我是對市場營銷非常熟悉。我能為貴公司開發新的市場,這會增加貴公司的利潤, 讓股東們感到滿意。
A: Are you aware of the aspects of this position and do you feel you are qualified?
你對這個職位瞭解嗎,你認為自己合格嗎?
B: Yes, I understand my qualification and your needs by researching your company.
是的,透過對你們公司的研究,我理解你們的要求,並認為我對這能勝任這個崗位。
A: If you enter this company, what section would you like to work in?
如果能進公司,你想在哪個部門工作?
B: If possible. Id like to be positioned in International Trade Department.
可能的話,我想在國際部工作。