1. 首頁
  2. 電影

電影《成為簡·奧斯汀》經典臺詞

電影《成為簡·奧斯汀》經典臺詞

正如李碧華評張愛玲所說:她善寫月亮,卻並不圓滿。

電影《成為簡·奧斯汀》經典臺詞

Jane: I have read your book. I have read your book and disapprove.

簡:我讀了你推薦的書,我看了,但我不贊同。

Tom:- Of course you do.But of what? The scenes? Characters? The prose?

湯姆:你當然不會同意。但不同意什麼?場景、人物、還是文筆?

Jane: No, all good.

簡:不,那都很好。

Tom: The morality?

湯姆:是道德準則?

Jane:Flawed.

簡:有缺陷。

Tom: Well, of course, it is. But why? Vice leads to difficulty,virtue to reward. Bad characters come to bad ends.

湯姆:沒錯,肯定是這個,但為什麼?惡行帶來苦難,美德帶來回報,壞人沒有好下場。

Jane: Exactly. But in life, bad characters often thrive. Take yourself. And a novel must show how the world truly is, how characters genuinely think, how events actually occur. A novel should somehow reveal the true source of our actions.

簡:非常正確,但在現實生活中,壞人卻能活得很長,比如你,小說必須展現世界的'真實性,人物真實的想法以及故事發生的原貌,一部小說必須能夠揭示我們一言一行的來源。

Tom: What of my hero's feelings?

湯姆:那主人公的情感呢?

Jane: Well, it seems to me, sir, that your hero's very vigorous feelings caused him and everyone connected with him a great deal of trouble.

簡:在我看來,先生,正是主人公強烈的情感,給他以及和他有關的所有人帶來了麻煩。

Tom: Ah, well, if the book has troubled you...

湯姆:好吧,如果這本書給你帶來了麻煩...

Jane: Oh, but an orphan must know trouble.

簡:一個孤兒經歷過麻煩...

Lucy: What sort of trouble?

露西:什麼麻煩?

Jane: All sorts of trouble.

簡:很多麻煩。