1. 首頁
  2. 其他

《愛樂之城》經典臺詞中英文對照

《愛樂之城》經典臺詞中英文對照

導語:《愛樂之城》,一部將要成為經典的電影作品。在這部電影中,有哪些讓觀眾淚流滿面直戳內心的經典臺詞呢?以下是品才網pincai.com小編整理的《愛樂之城》經典臺詞中英文對照,歡迎閱讀參考。

1.This is the dream! It's conflict and it's compromise, and it's very, very exciting!

夢想就是這樣!有衝突,也有妥協,而且非常非常刺激!

2.I'm letting life hit me until it gets tired. Then I'll hit back. It's a classic rope-a-dope.

我讓生活一直打擊我,直到它打不動。然後我會反擊。這就是典型的以逸待勞。

*人最愛別人傾注熱情的事物。

People love what other people are passionate about!

*沒人喜歡爵士,連你都不喜歡,因為你,我現在喜歡了

Well,no one likes jazz!Not even you!

I do like jazz now because of you!

*我們追尋的不過是另一個人的愛,一股悸動、一個眼神、一個碰觸、一支舞,凝視一個人的'雙眼,點亮一整片天空。

Yes,all we’re lookin’for is love from someone else.A rush、A glance、A touch、A dance、A look in somebody’s eyes…to light up the skies

*音樂與機械打造的彩色世界,召喚我躍上大銀幕,活在每一個場景中。

A Technicolor world made out of music and machine,It called me to be on that screen,And live inside each scene.

*總會有個地方能讓我實現,對自己的期許。

Somewhere there’s a place…where I find who I’m gonna be.

*就這樣一文不名,我跳上巴士,來到這裡,勇敢或瘋狂,未來見分曉。

Without a nickel to my name

Hopped a bus,here I came.

Could be brave or just insane,We’ll have to see.

*爵士就是…每次都是新的,每晚都是全新的,非常非常刺激。

It’s new every time.It’s brand new every night.影視知識

It’s very,very exciting.

*我只需要這瘋狂的感覺,與噗通亂跳的心,但願它一直都在。

Cause all that I need’s this crazy feeling.

The rat-tat- tat of my heart.

Think I want it to stay.

*你可以自己寫角色,寫跟你一樣有趣的東西。

You could just write your own roles,you know?

Write something that’s as interesting as you are

*敬那些做夢的人,哪怕他們有點傻,敬那些痛著的心,敬我們製造的混亂。

Here’s to the ones who dream

Foolish as they may seem

Here’s to the hearts that ache

Here’s to the mess we make.

*正是那一絲絲瘋狂,讓我們看見新的色彩。

A bit of madness is key

To give us new colors to see’

*This is the dream! It's conflict and it's compromise, and it's very, very exciting!

夢想就是這樣!有衝突,也有妥協,而且非常非常刺激!

*I'm letting life hit me until it gets tired. Then I'll hit back. It's a classic rope-a-dope.

我讓生活一直打擊我,直到它打不動。然後我會反擊。這就是典型的以逸待勞。

*當人們令你失望,你更要勇往直前,因為早晨到來,又是陽光燦爛的一天。

And when they let you down,You get up off the ground,Cause morning rolls around,And it’s another day of sun.

*一次小小的邂逅,可能就是苦等的機遇。

A little chance encounter…could be the one you’ve waited for.

*等你拿到這個角色,你必須要付出一切,全力以赴,這是你的夢想。

When you get this,you gotta give it everything you got.

Everything.

*如果那麼墨守成規,要怎麼當革命者?

How are you gonna be a revolutionary if you’re such a traditionalist?

你緊抓著過去不放,但爵士是放眼未來。