1. 首頁
  2. 黑板報

新年新氣象黑板報內容

新年新氣象黑板報內容

關於新年新氣象黑板報內容大全以供各位同學在製作新年新氣象黑板報內容的時候學習和參考,希望大家的黑板報越做越好,也祝福大家在新的一年有著更多的收穫,關於新年新氣象黑板報內容大全,我們一起來欣賞和分享吧!

新年新氣象詩歌:

新年的鐘聲敲響了,

整個世界沸騰了,

人們走街串巷歡呼著:

“新年到了,新年到了”!

世界各地都洋溢著濃濃的喜氣。

讓我們輕輕的關閉2014的世界,

慢慢地敞開2015的大門吧,

在新的一年裡展現出新的氣象!

新的一年,我們承載著更多的夢想

面對新的工作,新的面孔,新的領導,

讓我們放飛翅膀,自由的翱翔,

讓我們共同期待著明日那嶄

新的一天!

新年有感作文:

光陰似箭,日月如梭,不知不覺的`,我已經站在了20XX年的新起點。這是一個新的開始。

新年的鐘聲緩緩響起,我又長大了一歲,又向成熟邁了一大步,我已經不是小孩了。在鐘聲敲響前,我許下了20XX年的新年願望。我是個中學生,學習對我來說是第一位的,我會在20XX年元旦之際好好學習,天天向上,爭取取得非常優異的成績,開開心心過大年。

20XX年對我來說,已經成為了過去時,之前的一切事情已經成為歷史。我要把目標放在20XX年,在新的一年中創造屬於自己的快樂和幸福。 歲月不留人,新年的鐘聲無時無刻不在催促著我們要奮力向前,要為了自己的目標,努力努力再努力。我要把願望變成現實,我相信只要我為了自己的目標不斷向前,用盡自己最大的努力,我早晚會有一天實現願望的。光說不做假把式,我會用實際行動來證明我可以。

新的一年到來了,我們又站在相同的起點,每個人都會為自己的理想奮力拼搏,誰都不願落後。時光把過去的一切抹去了,人人都從現在開始,看誰能最終堅持到終點,在終點笑得最燦爛。在20XX年,我還有一部分沒有實現的願望,我要在20XX全部實現。也許實現這些願望就是我新年最好的禮物。

20XX對誰都是一樣的,也許千萬分之一中會有一個幸運兒,但是也有百分之九十九點九九九的機率不是你。在20XX,讓我們腳踏實地,一步一個腳印,走好自己關鍵的人生旅程。

20XX承載了我們太多的夢想,讓我們放飛翅膀,在新的一年裡創造輝煌。

關於春節的英文介紹:

What does the holiday mean?

這個節日有什麼含義嗎?

The term "pass year" is used for the Spring Festival (Chinese New Year). The word "Year" in Chinese characters used to mean a horrible beast. To combat the beast, the Chinese hang "good luck" wishes on red paper on the door and use fireworks in the belief that the beast fears red and fire. This tradition in many ways resemblethe Western belief of using garlic and crosses to fight vampires.

中文中“過年”這個片語用以表示對春節(中國新年)的慶祝。“年”這個字在中文裡是一種恐怖的怪獸。因為“年”害怕紅色和火,所以中國人會在門上懸掛“春聯”寫上美好祝福,並放鞭炮來趕跑它。這個傳統有點類似西方人用大蒜和十字架嚇跑吸血鬼的傳統。

Why New Year is so special?

為什麼新年那麼特別呢?

The Chinese zodiac features 12 animals in the sequence of Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig. This year is the year of Tiger. Each animal represents a different "personality". According to legend, people held a conference with all the animals, informing them that they would pick the 12 to represent the zodiac. However, in spite of being fast, the cat was not picked as its then-close friend, the rat, did not wake it. This action sparked off a rivalrythat continues till this day.

中國的十二生肖代表了十二種動物,他們的順序是:鼠、牛、兔、龍、蛇、馬、羊、猴、雞、狗和豬。今年是虎年。每一種動物有他們自己的“性格”。根據傳說,人們當初和動物們開了一個會,最先到會的動物們就可以進入十二生肖。而身為貓最好的朋友,老鼠卻沒有把貓叫醒去開會。因此,它們之間的戰爭一直持續到今天。

What do people do?

那人們在新年都幹啥呢?

Eat, eat again, and then eat some more! As the old Chinese saying goes: food is everything.

吃、接著吃、再吃更多東西!就跟一句中國古話說的那樣:食物即一切。

The tradition is to have different main courses everyday from the 1st day of the New Year to the 15th day of the New Year, from Jiao Zi (dumplings), noodles, spring rolls, sticky rice cakes, and Tang Yuan (stuffed rice balls). Besides culinarysatisfaction, each food has a meaning as well: for instance, Jiao Zi looks like gold, implying a wealthy year ahead.

傳統就是,從新年第一天開始直到正月十五,每天都要吃不同的主菜。從餃子、麵條、春捲、年糕到湯圓。除了祭好五臟廟以外,每一種食物也有含義:比如餃子看起來就像金元寶,這意味來年的豐衣足食。

Besides eating, young people visit older family members and kids are blessed with a red pack of "lucky" money. And then, people gather and eat again (!), leading to a lot of advertisements about fitness right after the Chinese New Year holiday.

除了吃以外,年輕人要去拜會家裡的老人家,而小盆友們就有大把壓歲錢拿。跟著,人們又聚在一起吃,所以節後中國就會出現很多減肥廣告……

Happy Chinese New year!!!

春節快樂!

新年歌曲Home:

Another summer day Has come and gone away In Paris or Rome... 那一個巴黎和羅馬的夏天, 來了又去。

But I wanna go home ...uhm Home 而我只想回家, 哦……我的家。

May be surrounded by A million people許有許多人會陪伴著我

I Still feel all alone 但我還是覺得孤獨。

Just wanna go home Oh I miss you, you know 也 因為我只想回到我的家。 你知道嗎,我好想念你。

And I've been keeping all the letters That I wrote to you 所有寫給你的信我都留著,

Each one a line or two留著每封信的那一句又一句:

I'm fine baby, how are you “親愛的我很好,你呢?”

I would send them 我要把這些甜言蜜語都送給你

but I know that It's just not enough 但我知道這遠遠不夠。

My words were cold and flat 我的語言是多麼的冰冷而無力。

And you deserve more than that而你,卻應該得到比這更多的關懷。

Another aeroplane another sunny place又一架飛機起飛了, 朝著那幸福的方向。

I'm lucky I know 我知道我是幸運的,

But I wanna go home I got to go home Let me go home 但我還是要回家, 回到我的家。

I'm just too far from where you are我雖然離你很遙遠, 但我知道你會理解這一切,

I wanna come home 我要回家

And I feel just like I'm living Someone else's life我覺得我生活在另外一個人的世界裡,

It's like I just stepped outside就像我過上了另一種生活。

When everything was going right 當所有都如願以償,

And I know just why 我也懂得了為什麼。

You could not come along with me你沒有陪伴在我身邊,

This was not your dream 也許這並不是你的心願,

But you always believed in me... 但是你總是很相信我……

Another winter day Has come and gone away In either Paris or Rome那一個巴黎和羅馬的冬天, 來了又去。

And I wanna go home Let me go home 而我只想回家,回家……

And I'm surrounded by A million people 儘管我周圍有很多人相伴,

I still feel alone 但我仍然覺得孤獨。

Let me go home I miss you , you know 因為我想回家,你知道的, 我想念你。

Let me go home I've had my run Baby 我想回家,而我已經起步了, 親愛的,

I’m done I gotta go home我已經在途中, 回家的途中。

Let me go home It'll all be alright我要回家,一切都會好起來的,

I'll be home tonight I'm coming back home 也許今晚,我就到了。 我回來了……

英文祝福語:

To wish you joy at this holy season. Wishing every happiness will always be with you.

恭祝新年吉祥,幸福和歡樂與你同在。

Good health, good luck and much happiness throughout the year.

身體健康、萬事好運、來年幸福滿滿!

May the joy and happiness around you today and always.

願快樂幸福永伴你左右。

Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year. I hope you will continue to enjoy good health.

請接受我誠摯的新年,順祝身體健康。

Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your perfect health and lasting prosperity.

恭賀新禧,祝身體健康、事業發達。

Best wishes for the holidays and happiness throughout the New Year.

恭賀新禧,萬事如意。

With very best wishes for your happiness in the New Year.

致以最良好的,原你新年快樂幸福。

May the coming New Year bring you joy, love and peace.

願新年為你帶來快樂,友愛和寧靜。