查文庫>寓言> 龜兔賽跑寓言故事中英翻譯

龜兔賽跑寓言故事中英翻譯

龜兔賽跑寓言故事中英翻譯

  Bird: Friends, friends, come here and have a look. (夥伴們,夥伴們,快來看啊!)

  The hare and the tortoise will have a match again. (小兔和烏龜又要比賽了。) Monkey: The hare and the tortoise will have a match? (小兔和烏龜又要比賽了?)

  Didn’t the hare lose last year? Why do that again? (小兔不是輸了嗎?怎麼還要比呀?)

  Bird: Yes, the hare lost the match last year, and her mother was too angry to eat anything in two days. (是的,小兔去年輸了,兔媽媽氣得兩天沒吃任何東西。)

  Mother hare order them to have a match again this year.

  (兔媽媽命令他們今年再比一次。)

  Monkey: Oh, so it is. (原來是這樣。)

  Together: ( Music)...!

  Monkey: Everybody, the match begins. (各就各位,比賽開始了。) I’m the referee. (我是裁判)

  Hare and tortoise, ready? (小兔烏龜,準備好了嗎?)

  Mother hare: Honey! Honey! Come on! (親愛的!親愛的!快過來!) Have some coffee. (喝些咖啡。)

  Hare: Mom, oh, I can’t drink it all. (媽媽,哦,我喝不下了。)

  Mother hare: It can help you keep alert on the way. (它可以讓你精精神神的。) My little dear! Drink it quickly! (親愛的!快點喝了它!)

  Monkey: Mother hare, the match is going to begin. (兔媽媽,比賽要開始了。) Mother hare: Ah! The match is going to begin. (啊!比賽要開始了。) Monkey: Please ready, go! (預備,跑!)

  Birds: Come on, come on! (加油,加油!)

  Tortoise will be the winner. (烏龜贏!)

  Tortoise will be the winner. (烏龜贏!)

  Hare: Yi? I know this tree, oh, yes! The grass is very soft. (我認識這棵樹,是的,草軟軟的`。)

  I fell asleep comfortable under the big tree. (樹下睡覺舒舒服服的。) This time I won’t sleep. (這次我不會再睡了。)

  Oh? There are two routes. Here or there? Which one? (這裡有兩條路,這兒?那兒 ?哪條啊?)

  Mom, mom, help me, help me! (媽媽,媽媽,幫幫我,幫幫我。)

  Tortoise: Hare, let me tell you, turn to the right. (小兔,我告訴你,向右。) Hare: Ah! Tortoise, you’re here? So fast! (啊!烏龜,你跑到這兒了?這麼快!) Come on, come on! (我得加油了!)

  He’s my opponent, Can I believe him? choose the right way?No! (他是我的對手,我能相信他走右邊嗎?不!)

  After I run farther, he will turn to the left, (等我跑遠了,他再往左一拐。)

  Then I will lose the match. (那我就要輸了這場比賽。)

  Oh, yes, I should choose the left way. Run faster! (哦,是的,我應該選走邊,快跑!)

  Tortoise: Hare, hare, you’ve gone a wrong way. (小兔,小兔,你跑錯路了。) Come back, come back. (回來,回來。)

  My friends come and help me! (夥伴們,快過來,幫幫我!)

  Together: Tortoise, why don’t you run fast? (烏龜,你為什麼不快跑?) Mother hare: Oh, tortoise, Is it your turn to sleep under the tree this time? (哦,烏龜,這次是不是輪到你在樹下睡覺了?)

  Tortoise: Mother hare, look! Your daughter’s got a wrong way. (兔媽媽,看!你女兒跑錯路了。)

  Mother hare: Oh, my god, why? Why is she going there? (哦,天啊,為什麼?她為什麼會去那兒?)

  Didn’t you tell her it’s a wrong way? (你沒告訴她那條路是錯的嗎?)

  Tortoise: I told her, but she didn’t believe me. (我說了,但是她不相信我。) She said “mother told me the opponent is the enemy. I couldn’t believe you.” (她說“媽媽告訴我對手就是敵人。我不能相信你。”)

  Mother hare: Yes, I said that. (我是說過。)

  My daughter’s got a wrong way, she can’t win the match. You run please! (我女兒跑錯路了,她不能得冠軍了,你跑吧!)

  Tortoise: Mother hare, she’s got the wrong way, it’s unfair to her, I must find her. (兔媽媽,她跑錯路了,這樣對她不公平,所以我必須找到她。)

  Hare mother: Tortoise, you, you’re a good boy. (烏龜,你,你是個好孩子,) The match won’t go on. My daughter loses at the very beginning because of me. (比賽不用進行了,因為我的錯誤,我女兒在起跑線上已經輸了。咳!) Tortoise: Mother hare, it’s not important to win or lose the match. (兔媽媽,誰是冠軍不重要。)

  Let’s call her back,OK? (讓我們把她喊回來吧!)

  Together: Yes, you are right. OK! (是的,你說的對。)

  Hare, hare, come back. Come back. (小兔,小兔,回來。回來。)