有個性的英文簽名
What does it matter where I am if you are not with me.
如果沒有你,我在哪裡又有什麼可惜。
Is there a moment,feel is redundant.
有沒有那麼一瞬間,覺得自己是多餘。
I'm just folk.I have mood swings.
我只是個平凡人,我也有我的小情緒。
Eternity is not a distance but a decision.
永遠不是一種距離,而是一種決定。
Do you have a girlfriend,I love is not old.
你有了新歡 我卻不是你的舊愛
When tears do,leave should be strong.
當眼淚流盡的時候,留下的應該是堅強。
I will keep in memory,even into the sea.
我會一直在,縱使回憶連成海。
The bosom is people place to drown.
懷抱是會溺死人的地方。
Fortunately there are silent,hide my all on your mind.
幸好世界上還有沉默,掩蓋住我所有關於你的心事。
I don't sing the song shout oneself hoarse,does not meanno heartbreak.
我不唱聲嘶力竭的情歌,不代表沒有心碎的時刻。
Once you are life,now you even dream of not.
曾經你是命,現在你連夢都不算。
We can smile to forget,you can not cry in sorrow.
我們都可以笑著遺忘,卻不可以哭著悲傷。
I put the notes you changed your name even the name to the original look.
我把你的備註改成了你的名字 連名帶姓最初的樣子。
Distance doesn't bring beauty but explains the fragile love.
距離,產生的不是美,而是詮釋了不堪一擊的愛情。
memories of beautiful and still can not come.
回憶再美好又怎樣還是不能重來。
Each time you look at me when I pretend to look away,and you looked away when I was looking at you.
每次你看我的時候我都假裝看向別處,而你看向別處的時候我一直在看著你。
when you are gone,who with me from south to north.
你走之後,誰與我從天南聊到地北。
you camouflage hidden behind what would not be found.
你偽裝背後藏著什麼不肯被我發現。
do you remember how much she makes you feel distressed and forget that I too cold.
你總記得她有多讓你心疼 卻忘了我也怕冷。
how can you know that behind the smile is how bitter pain.
你又怎會知道這樣的笑容背後是怎樣的辛酸傷痛。
this piece of the sea is no longer I love blue and you are no longer my love boy.
這片海不再是我愛的藍 你也不再是我愛的少年。
you not feel consumes me how many tears.
你一句沒感覺 消耗了我多少眼淚。
I have seen thousands of people,like your hair,like your eyes,but had not your face.
我見過千萬人,像你的發,像你的眼,卻都不是你的臉。
I believe,as long as there is love there is time I will forget you.
我堅信,只要有新歡有時間我就會忘了你。
There's no deeply feel the same about it,no needle thorn to the others, they don't know how much pain.
世界上其實根本沒有感同深受這回事,針不刺到別人身上,他們就不知道有多痛。
we all afraid of too exaggerated,and the world is too false.
我們都害怕太浮誇,這世界又過於太虛假。
you are my nerve endings command my become frenzied.
你是我的神經末梢 指揮著我的喪心病狂
I heard the most beautiful love is your every twinkle and smile.
我聽過最動聽的情話是你的一顰一笑。
My heart has a grey prison waiting for you to come back.
我的.心有座灰色的監牢 等著你來咆哮
your name with my life.
你的名字伴我生老病死。
To live each day as the last day of life.
把活著的每一天看作生命的最後一天。
Forward backward is lonely is lonely simply fall who don't sympathize with me.
往前是寂寞 後退是落寞 乾脆就墜落 誰都別同情我。
I despair,you only heard,heard that I had not,but don't know how bad it is.
我的絕望,你也只是聽說,聽說我過的不好,卻不知道有多不好。
Love has obviously in a disastrous state,should be strong.
愛明明已千瘡百孔,卻偏偏要故作堅強。
Youth once let us hold the white boy,remember a woman dressed in white.
青春曾讓我們擁抱過的那個白衣少年,記得一襲白衣傾國傾城。
Nothing is forever,and nothing for a long time,to find an excuse,anyone can go first.
沒有什麼是永遠,也沒有什麼會很久,找個藉口,誰都可以先走。
If you leave me be my day,you are dead,I were buried with him.
你若留我身邊做我的天,你死了,我陪葬。