查文庫>課文大全> 仁愛初二英語課文翻譯

仁愛初二英語課文翻譯

仁愛初二英語課文翻譯

  小編帶大家閱讀一下仁愛版的九年級英語上冊U1T1 Section A 部分的'課文翻譯,希望可以幫到各位同學們!

  U1T1 Section A 課文翻譯

  話題1:我的家鄉變得越來越美麗了

  My hometown has become more and more beautiful.

  1a:(在一個長假後,康康很高興會見了他的朋友)

  After a long holiday, Kangkang is happy to see his friends

  康康:你好,簡,你在暑假玩得開心嗎?

  Hi, J ane. Did you have a good summer holiday?

  簡:是的,你怎麼樣?

  Yes. What about you?

  康康:還不錯,麗塔,你剛從家鄉回來,你的旅行怎麼樣?

  Not bad. Rita, you have just come back from your hometown. How was your trip?

  簡:很棒,我在印度到過我家附近的很多地方。那裡已經發生了很大的變化,我的家鄉已經變得越來越美麗了。

  你到過了哪裡,簡?

  Great. I went to many places near my home in India. Great changes have taken place there and my hometown has become more and more beautiful. Where have you been, Jane?

  康康:我跟父母到了黃山,它是一個美麗的地方。

  但是那裡人太多了,以致我找不到一個合適的地方拍照。你到過哪裡,康康?

  I have been to Mount Huang with my parents. It's a beautiful place.

  But there were so many people that I couldn't find a proper place to take photos. And where have you been, Kangkang?

  簡:我到了一所英語暑假學校去提升我的英語。順便問一下,瑪麗亞哪裡去了?

  I have been to an English summer school to improve my English. By the way, where's Maria?

  康康:她去古巴當一名志願者去了,明天她將返回來。

  She has gone to Cuba to be a volunteer and she will be back tomorrow.

  簡:聽!上課鈴聲響了。

  Listen! There goes the bell.