初中英語口語句子
一、Making Plans 訂計劃
451. What do you plan to do this Friday? 明天你打算幹什麼?
452. What are you doing next week? 下週你幹什麼?
453. I plan to go to the concert. 我打算去聽音樂會。
454. I'm thinking of going to my grandma's. 我想去外婆家。
455. I'll go skiing of the weather permits. 天氣允許的話,我會去滑雪。
456. I suppose I can finish the project next year. 我想我明年完成此工程。
457. I have no idea. 我不知道。
458. It's up to you. 由你決定。
459. I'm considering buying a house. 我想買套房子。
460. Hi, Jack, what lessons will you take this semester? 你好,傑克,這學期你選什麼課?
461. Hi, Lucy. I'll take French and Economics. 你好,露西,我想選法語和經濟。
462. I'm taking Chinese and History. 我將選中文和歷史。
463. Do you plan to do some odd jobs? 你打算打工嗎?
464. Yes, I'm applying to work at the library. 是的,我在申請圖書館管理員的工作。
465. Good luck! 祝你好運。
二、 About Decisions 關於決定
466. It's up to you. 由你決定。
467. You have the final say. 你說了算。
468. She insists that it doesn't matter. 她堅持說那沒關係。
469. He's made up his mind to quit his job. 他已決定辭去他的工作。
470. I've decided not to sell the house. 我決定不賣房子了。
471. I'm determined to leave. 我決意要走了。
472. Have you decided? 你決定了嗎?
473. No, I haven't decided yet. 不,還沒有。
474. I've changed my mind. 我改注意了。
475. It's still undecided. 還沒決定。
476. Don't hesitate any more. 別在猶豫了。
477. Give me a definite answer, please. 請給個明確的答覆。
478. It's really hard to make a decision. 挺難做決定的。
479. I'm always making resolutions, like giving up smoking. 我總在做出決定,比如戒菸。
450. Don't shilly-shally. 別猶豫不決。
三、 Traveling 旅遊
481. Do you like traveling? 你喜歡旅遊嗎?
482. Yes, I've just come back from Scotland. 是的,我剛從蘇格蘭回來。
483. How did you get there? 你怎麼去的?
484. I got there by plane. 我坐飛機去的.。
485. Where did you visit? 你去參觀了哪些地方?
486. I only had time to visit Edinburgh. 我只有時間去愛丁堡。
487. How did you like it? 你喜歡那兒嗎?
488. It's fantastic. 那兒棒極了。
489. Why did you go there? 你為什麼去那兒?
490. I went there on business. 我出差到那兒。
491. And do you have friends there? 你在那兒有朋友嗎?
492. Yes, a lot of friends. 是的,很多。
493. You must have enjoyed yourself. 你一定玩的很開心。
494. Yes, and I took many pictures. 是的,我還照了好多照片。
495. Please let me see them. 讓我看看。
四、 About Shopping 關於購物
496. Will you go shopping with me? 你跟我去買東西嗎?
497. Here's your change. 這是找你的錢。
498. I'll go to pick up some odds and ends at the store. 我要到商店買些零碎的東西。
499. Excuse me, would you tell me where I can get some butter?
打擾一下,您能告訴我黃油在哪兒賣嗎?
500. May I have a look at the watch? 我能看看這塊表嗎?
501. May I try it on? 我能試試嗎?
502. This is too small for me. Do you have a bigger one? 這個太小了,有大點的嗎?
503. Do you have any more colors? 有別的顏色嗎?
504. What's your size? 你穿多大號?
505. It suits you to a T. 特別適合你。
506. It's too expensive for me. 對於我來說太貴了。
507. Can you came down a bit? 可以再便宜點嗎?
508. I'll take it. 我買了。
509. How much is it? 這賣多少錢?
510. How much do I owe you? 我該付多少錢?
五、 In The Restaurant 餐館進餐
511. What would you like to eat? 你想吃點什麼?
512. Are you ready to order? 你要點菜了嗎?
513. I'd like some steak and bread. 我要牛排和麵包。
514. What would you like for dessert? 你要什麼甜點?
515. I'll have some ice cream. 我要冰淇淋。
516. Do you want some fruit? 你要水果嗎?
517. Yes, please. I want an apple. 是的,我要一個蘋果。
518. Anything to drink? 喝點什麼?
519. A small glass of whisky, please. 請來一小杯威士忌。
520. Here is your food. 你的菜來了。
521. Bring me the bill please. 請買單。
522. Can I pay by check or credit card? 我能用支票或信用卡嗎?
523. Sorry, we only take cash. 對不起,我們只收現金。
524. Here you are. 給。
525. Here is your change. 找您的錢。
六、 About Evening Entertainment 關於夜生活
526. I'm free tonight. 我今晚有空。
527. Shall we go to the cinema? 我們去看電影好嗎?
528. Do you know what's on tonight? 你知道今天上演什麼?
529. May I ask you for a dance? 可以請你跳支舞嗎?
530. With pleasure. 很榮幸。
531. Sorry, I'm engaged. 對不起,我有約在先了。
532. What about another dance? 再跳一曲好嗎?
533. You're a good dancer. 你舞跳的真好。
534. What's on Channel 8 now? 現在8頻道播什麼節目?
535. I don't know. You may look in the TV Guide. 我不知道,你可以看看《電視報》。
536. Let's see what else is on. 咱們看看有沒有別的節目。
537. Did you see the special last night? 昨晚你看特別節目了嗎?
538. I don't want to see any more of this TV show. 我不想再看這個電視節目了。
539. Can we change the channel? 能換個頻道嗎?
540. I want to see the weather. 我想看天氣預報。
七、 Appointments 約會
541. I'd like to make an appointment with Mrs. Green. 我想約個時間見格林女士。
542. She's free on Friday and Saturday. 她週五和週六有空。
543. Sorry, can I see her before Friday? 對不起,我能週五之前見她嗎?
544. Let me see. She has 30 minutes Tuesday afternoon. 讓我查查,她週二下午有30分鐘。
545. At what time? 什麼時間?
546. From 4 to 4:30. 四點到四點半。
547. All right. 好吧。
548. So you'll come then. Please phone in if you can't make it.
那麼你就那時來,如果來不了,請打電話給我。
549. I have an interview this afternoon. 我今天下午有面試。
550. I can come any time except Sunday. 除星期天外我都能來。
551. You can reach me at 6609823. 你打電話6609823就能找到我。
552. He phoned to cancel the meeting. 他打電話來取消會議。
553. Please call me before you come. 你來之前請打電話。
554. Please make an appointment with my secretary. 請跟我秘書定個見面時間。
555. I have to change my appointment from Monday to Thursday.
我不得不把約會從週一改到週四。
八、 Seeing A Doctor 看醫生
556. What's your trouble? 你有什麼不舒服?
557. How long have you had it? 你得這病多久了?
558. I should say you've caught a cold. 我看你感冒了。
559. You need an injection. 你需要打針。
560. Is it serious? 我的病嚴重嗎?
561. Do I need to be hospitalized? 我需要住院嗎?
562. Have you seen the doctor? 你看過醫生了嗎?
563. What did the doctor say? 醫生怎麼說?
564. Jack is up and about now. 傑克病後復原了。
565. The doctor says that I should take quinine. 醫生說我應該服用奎寧。
566. What sort of medicine do you take? 你吃的是什麼藥?
567. The doctor says that I should not eat anything oily. 醫生說我不能吃油膩的東西。
568. I had a shot of penicillin. 我打了一針青黴素。
569. You have to be operated on. 你得做手術。
570. He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure.
他給我做了X光胸透並量了血壓。
九、 Making A Phonecall 打電話
571. Hello. May I speak to Mr. Green? 你好,我找格林先生。
572. Just a moment. 等一會兒。
573. Hold on. 等一會兒。
574. He's not in. May I take a message for him? 他不在,我能替他捎個口信嗎?
575. Yes, please. 是的,麻煩了。
576. Would you answer the phone please? 你能接下電話嗎?
577. I want to make a long distance call. 我想打個長途電話。
578. This is Mary Speaking. 我是瑪麗。
579. Would you tell Mr. Green that I called? 你能告訴格林先生我給他打了個電話嗎?
580. I must have dialed a wrong number. 我一定撥錯號了。
581. I couldn't get through. 我打不通。
582. I have to hang up now. 我得掛電話了。
583. Would you call back tomorrow? 你能明天回個電話嗎?
584. There's something wrong with the phone. 電話出了點兒毛病。
585. I tried to call you, but the line was busy. 我試著給你打電話,但老佔線。
十、 About Mail 關於郵政
586. I have received a letter from my cousin. 我收到了我表兄的信。
587. I haven't heard from him for a long time. 我很久沒有收到他的信了。
588. Send a postcard to me when you arrive in Shanghai. 你到上海以後給我發張明信片。
589. I put some photographs in the envelope. 我在信裡夾了幾張照片。
590. He hasn't answered my letter yet. 他還沒有給我回信。
591. My mother mailed me a parcel. 我媽給我寄了一個包裹。
592. We keep in touch with each other by Email since he left China.
他離開中國以後,我們用Email保持聯絡。
593. Don't forget to put stamps on your letter. 別忘了貼郵票。
594. How long does it take for a letter to get to America from Beijing?
信從北京到美國要多久?
595. You've got an express mail. 你有特快專遞。
596. To make it fast, you can send a fax. 要想快點的話就發個傳真。
597. My mother has sent me a registered letter, I guess she has something important to tell me. 我媽給我發了一封掛號信,我想她有什麼重要的事情要說。
598. I find my name on the blackboard. I must have got a remittance.
我在黑板上看到我的名字,肯定有我的匯款。
599. Do you want to airmail it or not? 你想發航空信嗎?
600. I drop the letter into the mailbox in front of the Post Office.
我把信塞進郵局前面的郵筒裡。