查文庫>臺詞> 2018《老友記》超實用經典臺詞

《老友記》超經典臺詞

2018《老友記》超實用經典臺詞

  There's nothing to tell!沒什麼好說的'。

  He's just some guy I work with!他只是跟我一起工作而已。

  Carol moved her stuff out today.卡羅爾今天把她的東西搬走了。

  Did I say that out loud?我很大聲地說了嗎?

  She didn't know, how should I know?她都不知道,我怎麼會知道?

  I am feeling a lot of pain right now.我現在很痛苦。

  How did you get through it?你是怎樣熬過來的?

  Why am I doing this, and who am I doing this for?我為什麼要做這個?我又為了誰?

  Who am I gonna ask?我應該問誰呢?

  What if I don't wanna do that?如果我不做呢?

  Well, it matters to me!但對我來說很重要!

  It's a metaphor.這只是個比喻。

  What does that mean?那是什麼意思?

  I never made coffee before.我以前從未煮過咖啡。

  Push her down the stairs!把她推下樓!

  Put the book back.把書放回去。

  I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Paul, was it?不好意思,我沒聽清楚你的名字。“保羅”是嗎?

  I thought he was a good guy.我以為他是好人。

  You are trained for nothing.你書都白唸了。

  You(really)know me well.你真瞭解我。

  How did you pay for them?你用什麼付錢?

  I know (exactly) how you feel.我知道你的感受。

  Look what I just found on the floor.看看我在地板上找到什麼?

  Let's split it.我們分了它吧。

  What’s with you?你怎麼了?

  What did you get?你得到了什麼?

  You know what the scariest part is?你知道最可怕的是什麼嗎?

  What were you gonna say?你剛才想說什麼?